Sharing a PDF of a completed form is often an essential part of project communication. Our Completed Form Actions Menu in our iOS app makes sharing submitted mobile forms a breeze. Simply follow the easy steps below:
1. Locate your completed form in either Recents or Forms. You can quickly identify completed forms, by the green checkmarks that appear once a form has been completed. You can also easily limit the forms you see within the Forms tab, by selecting the ‘Completed’ Form Status.
2. Once you identify the completed form you would like to Share, select the […] button to the right of your form name.
3. The Completed Form Actions Menu will appear, along with various options. Click ‘Share’.
4. You will now be prompted to enter the range of form pages you wish to share. If you wish to share your entire document, you can either enter the page range, or simply click ‘Share’.
5. Your device’s sharing options will load, presenting a variety of opportunities to share your mobile form (e.g. Message, Mail, AirDrop, etc.). For this exercise, we will select ‘Mail’.
6. Enter the information of whomever should receive the form, and fill out your message as you wish.
7. Hit send!
Our optimized form sharing experience leverages your device’s native features to streamline communication and mobile form delivery. For more information on our recent iOS update, click here to read our launch overview.