Struggling to expedite your processing? Don't blame your workforce... correct your workflow. GoFormz can help you easily modify workflow pain-points. Explore how here.
In a recent customer survey, 91% of our customers reported that they save significant amounts of time by using GoFormz. Here’s an infographic that captures some of the key ROI results from our customer survey, reflecting how GoFormz delivers productivity improvements and measurable cost savings (as a result of switching to our mobile forms platform).
Want to read more customer success stories? Be sure to check out our case studies.
We recently caught up with one of our long time users, Ian Greig from Run Energy, to hear how things are going. We learned that by using Zapier, he was able to build a robust integration between GoFormz and their QuickBase enterprise system. This integrated system is a big time saver, and has dramatically streamlined the workflow for his teams at remote job sites.
Run Energy is a wind energy O&M service partner that provides operations, maintenance, installation, and technical services for wind turbines. They first started using GoFormz in 2014 to convert their paper forms to mobile versions. Ian is responsible for IT systems that supports over 200 technicians across as many as 30 different sites. Once going mobile with their forms, he immediately saw a 25% reduction in daily processing time, 30% reduction in late timesheets and far fewer data errors. Prior to GoFormz, technicians would fill out paper forms in the field, and then have to eFax them (often from hotels) to the office, where someone would then have to process the forms and manually enter data into QuickBase. This consumed a lot of time and administrative overhead, especially when it involved filling out 20 page checklists in the field, across 30 sites, by hundreds of technicians.
Run Energy Technicians are now able to just complete their forms on mobile devices, and when they click [save] the data is instantly synced to GoFormz and QuickBase. When they are in remote areas with no signal, the GoFormz offline feature ensures that the data is properly transferred as soon as a signal is available. The GoFormz and QuickBase integration significantly reduces the cost of processing overhead, and dramatically improves the timesheet process. Technicians easily complete their timesheets on their smartphones everyday instead of at unpredictable times using paper forms.
After using GoFormz for a while, Ian figured out that he could instantly sync the GoFormz data into their QuickBase enterprise system by using Zapier, which connects the two systems seamlessly.
Run Energy has come a long way from collecting data through paper forms and manually entering data into their QuickBase system. Ian found a way to automate this process by leveraging 3 different technologies: GoFormz, Zapier, and QuickBase. Now Run Energy field personnel can collect site information and upload it seamlessly into QuickBase.
See Ian at the QuickBase User Conference, Empower2016, where he will be speaking about this successful integration during his session: Getting Data from Paper Forms into QuickBase.
If you want to give it a try, you can use this Zap:
GoFormz is used across many industries in over 170 countries around the world. When companies implement GoFormz mobile forms and reports they see big changes across their businesses - from the field to the back office.
Here are the top 6 reasons why mobile forms are changing the industry.
1. Availability of new data types like GPS: Automatically record location in your mobile form -saving time and providing more accurate data.
2. Real time data updates: When you save your form, the data is available for review in real time.
3. Faster invoicing: Because data is available from the field in real time, invoice cycles are shorter, and customers pay sooner.
4. Streamlined back office workflow: Eliminating the paper trail reduces the pile up of paper forms in the back office and it makes it easier to find critical data in the future.
5. Easy access to data: Search any piece of data recorded in a form and also run reports. This helps companies make educated and agile business decisions.
6. Jobsite documentation and validation: Include images directly in your forms to document where, when, and what a jobsite looked like before and after work was completed. (You can also point out problem areas by sketching directly on the photos.) This helps many companies avoid conflict when it comes to billing.
Check out our Case Studies to learn more about how some of our customers use GoFormz to modernize their business.