GoFormz empowers users to connect their accounts with a variety of business systems and applications. From Salesforce to Box (and many more) these connections to GoFormz streamline your workflows and data collection. We’re excited to announce our newest integration with Google Drive is in Beta.
Google Drive (a part of Google’s G Suite of apps) is a file storage and synchronization service. By integrating your GoFormz account with Google Drive, you can:
- Store files in the Cloud
- Synchronize files across various devices
- Easily locate and share files
With improved storage, sync and sharing across your account, GoFormz with Google Drive saves your team valuable time, while improving recordkeeping and form management.
If you have a paid account subscription and are interested in being an early adopter of our Google Drive (Beta) integration, contact us at email@example.com.
More On Our Google Drive Integration
Integrating your mobile forms with other business systems provides a variety of advantages to your workflow (e.g. added efficiency, improved accuracy). The Google Drive integration builds upon these advantages, by providing a popular file storage and time saving solution.
To set up your Google Drive integration, follow these simple instructions:
- Let us know you’re interested in being an early adopter (contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Once your Beta access is activated, simply connect your Google account to GoFormz
- Create an automated workflow to save all completed forms for a specific template as a PDF in Google Drive