To start filling out Forms on your phone, tablet or computer, you first need a Template.
- A Template is the master version of your digital document. Your Template is the result of uploading a PDF/JPG of your existing form, dragging-and-dropping fields and adding logic.
- A Form is each copy of the Template you fill out.
For example, to create a Work Order Template you would login to your account in the GoFormz web app (on a desktop or laptop), upload a PDF of your existing Work Order and add fields in the Template Editor. Once you saved your changes, your Template is available to be filled out as a Form, online or in the GoFormz app.
Here’s a quick video explaining the difference between a Template and a Form:
To fill out your Form using your new Template, follow the steps below:
- Create a Template and make sure changes are saved
- Login to the GoFormz app (or the web app from a computer)
- Locate the Template of the Form you wish to fill out. Your Template can be found under the New or Recents tabs.
- Tap the Template.
- Your Template will load and you can begin filling out your Form.
- When you are done filling out your Form, hit complete. Now, if you need to complete another copy of the same Form, you can simply tap the Template again.