Simplify and expedite calculations and data entry by implementing default numeric keyboards for specific form fields.
Default numeric keyboards empower users to instantly enter phone numbers, item quantities and more, without needing to toggle between alpha and numeric.
Here’s how you can implement default numeric keyboards for your form fields:
- Login to GoFormz from a computer or laptop
- Open your desired Template in the Template Editor
- Select the field you wish to set as numeric by default
- In the Field Properties section, locate the Keyboard field
- Select the Numeric option from the Keyboard dropdown
- Click ‘Save Changes’ from the upper, right-hand corner
To learn more about default field settings, check out ProTip, ‘Use Default Values & Formatting Within Your Fields’.