Customer Since: August 2014
Forms: Accident Investigation Form, Employee Timesheet, Safety Inspection Checklis, Safety Meeting Form, Work Order
Alpine Painting and Sandblasting Contractors are headquartered in Paterson, New Jersey. They employ a full support staff including administration, operations, estimating, project management, engineering, sales and customer service. Along with these staff members, they also employ specialists that provide services that range from chemical stripping to maintenance painting to vacuum blasting.
With jobsite locations being an average of 2+ hours away from the main office, paperwork submission would be delayed. When the office eventually received the paperwork, it would be incomplete or fraught with errors. This would then cause more delays in processing and billing.
Alpine was already using the Cloud platform, Box.com, so they found GoFormz on Box’s partner page (GoFormz is a Box Elite Partner and has and existing integration). Impressed by what they learned about GoFormz, Alpine’s team implemented GoFormz and now use it daily for their jobsite forms.
- Forms are now instantly submitted from the field – no need to drive to the office to hand in paperwork once every 2 months.
- Seamless integration of data flowing from the field into their Box account.
- The administrative team now has instant access to all forms upon completion, catching errors immediately.
- Quality control and management on sites has vastly improved due to conditional logic built into the forms.
- Received an award for Safety Management Innovation, from the President of the American Society of Safety Engineers.
- Increased collaboration amongst the entire Project Management team
- Provides competitive advantages and increases customer satisfaction