New data types (like Images, Sketches and Maps) can elevate your data and operational insight. Click here to learn more.
Include GPS and Maps directly in your mobile forms to save you time, create modern and professional-looking documents and more. Check out why you should be using these features in your GoFormz forms.
With our advanced features like Calculated Fields, GPS, Photos & Image Fields, Sketch Fields and Offline/Online Sync you can capture better data on the go from wherever you are using your Android or iOS device.
- Calculated Fields allow you to define and embed formulas in a form. Calculated fields do the math for you and can reference other fields in your mobile form to supply the values for equations (ie the formula for a Total field can use the value entered in the Quantity field and multiply it by what’s entered in the Price field.) Reduce errors, save time and always produce accurate numbers.
- GPS fields provide mobile form users a unique piece of data that a paper form cannot. With a simple tap on your mobile device, these fields capture your exact location, apply a timestamp with coordinates, and populate a small map image with a location pin. You now have the ability to easily and accurately record location information.
- Photo and Image Fields provide visual information that a textbox simply cannot. Mobile forms give you the ability to include images directly on your form and use the built-in camera on your device to capture them. Visual information captures details that are often hard to describe.
- Use Sketch and Draw fields to augment your images and highlight key points. Simply circling or pointing at a specific area on a photo helps to clarify details. Being clear and concise saves time.
- The Offline/Online feature is one of our customers’ favorites, especially if they often travel to remote areas. With the offline feature, it will save all the data inputted and once your mobile device reaches a signal, the data is automatically saved and routed back to the office. This means no lost data and the ability to fill out your mobile forms anywhere.
For hundreds of years people have been filling out forms on paper. Using paper forms is an error-prone, time consuming and outdated process. With the proliferation of mobile devices like iPads in the workplace, mobile forms have become vital tools for modern businesses. Filling out forms on a tablet means increased efficiencies, reduced costs and access to the advantages of digital technology. This ebook discusses seven of the most important mobile form features and their benefits.
At GoFormz, we are pioneering the new breed of Mobile Forms that are simple to use and will modernize your business. With GoFormz you can start capturing data electronically, look more professional, and modernize how your team works. GoFormz is dedicated to helping every business in the world eliminate paper forms, work smarter, and modernize how your work gets done.
To create this eBook we identified the highest impact characteristics of mobile forms that contribute to the modernization of businesses and business processes.
Sneak Peek of what you will learn:
Feature 1: Photo & Image Fields
Photo and Image Fields provide visual information that a textbox simply cannot ... Mobile forms give you the ability to include images directly on your form and use the built-in camera on your device to capture them.
Feature 5: Automated Workflows
Automation is key to increased efficiency in the modern business world. One of the most valuable features you can leverage from a mobile form is the ability to easily instrument workflows or triggers. For example, a mobile form can automatically email and forward copies of the form (for approval signature, record keeping, etc) when it is completed.
DOWNLOAD THE EBOOK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW MOBILE FORMS CAN HELP YOUR COMPANY.
One of the most powerful characteristics of mobile forms is that they can leverage the native resources available on mobile devices such as camera, email and internet connectivity. GPS is a key device resource that many of our customers have started enhancing their mobile forms with. Having the ability to pinpoint your location at a specific time & place and record that data in a form field will save you time and accurately record precise information.
GoFormz’ GPS fields enhance your mobile forms to easily record an accurate location of the mobile device (via a map) and assign a corresponding time stamp. Supervisors use these fields to track the location of their teams to ensure that projects are commencing properly, and field service professionals utilize them to provide accurate readings from the field. A GPS field in a project proposal form can capture the exact location and time that a customer signs off on a proposal form, which improves record keeping and streamlines the project review and operations process.
There are many applications and use cases for GPS fields in your mobile form. Have a good story to share with us about how you use them? Let us know!